Attention Do It Yourselfers – S2S Tips and Tricks!
If you’ve been itching to tackle home improvement projects over the weekend, you’re not alone! Homeowners across the country spend their time off completing home improvement and other DIY projects. It doesn’t matter if you’ve bought a new home, a condo or a fixer upper – home ownership brings out the itch in all of us. Here is some advice to help turn your house into a better home.
- Choose improvements that add the most value to your home.
- Tackle the easy fix projects that you can knock out quickly.
- Decide if you have the skill, expertise and time to tackle the project you have in mind.
- Utilize books, online videos and other sources to gain a good foundation for home repair.
- Find inspiration for your next project by utilizing apps like Pinterest.
- Make sure you have the right tools.
- If you do need additional expertise, find the right contractor.
- Have a plan before you start.
And finally, make sure you have the money for your home improvement. If you can’t afford to finance the projects in full with cash, Shore to Shore can help! While saving money is the primary goal for most, often the best way to fund a project is to apply for a personal loan or utilize equity you may have in your home. Why should you consider these loan types instead of putting the expense on a credit card? The main reason is that these loan types typically provide better rates than credit cards!
To apply for a loan with S2S click here, call us at 866.661.8328, stop in at either of our branches, or fill out the form below to get started right away!
Fill out the form below to get started today!
« Return to "Archived Blogs"