The best time to start teaching your kids about money is now! In fact, the more kids understand about money at an early age, the better equipped they will be as adults to make wise financial decisions. At Shore to Shore we're here to help with our Kick$tart and uFirst accounts.
uFirst: Ages 13 - 17
KickStart: Ages 12 and under
The ultimate account for teens ages 13-17, one designed with teens in mind.
When we developed our new uFirst account we knew we wanted to create a teen account above the rest. Today’s teens need to be financially savvy. Our uFirst program was designed to give teens money management skills today that will help them manage their finances both now and in the future. Plus, our uFirst account offers free services, rewards and lots of other valuable information.
- Just $5 minimum balance
- No monthly service charges or fees
- Direct Deposit
- Debit Card
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Bill Payment
- A parent/guardian or grandparent must be joint owner on a teen account.
- Teen and joint owner need a valid photo I.D.
The Shore to Shore CFCU Kick$tart account was designed with kid’s age 12 and under in mind. We created an account that will teach kids the value of money by providing them the building blocks to help them save. Plus, we have made it fun by adding lots of fun promotions and activities.
Kick$tart Account Features
- Just a $5 minimum balance
- No monthly service charge or fees
- Coverdell ESA IRAs
- A special passbook featuring Kick$tart and $idekick, to keep track of your deposits, earn points and go up in belt levels.
- Annual Birthday Card
- A special prize every time you come in and make a deposit.
At Shore to Shore Community Federal Credit Union we believe in getting our young members started early on the road to financial success!
Visit these sites for tips on being smart with your money. You'll find information about credit unions and topics like these:
- Earning and borrowing
- Saving and budgeting
- Spending and using checks
Just click on the icons below to get started!
Kids, have fun and
Young Adults, learn