There is a lot to consider when purchasing a new or used car, truck or motorcycle. Once you decide on a make, model, where to buy, financing should not prevent you from making a purchase. Our auto loan options will ensure you’re about to purchase your dream vehicle — you can even get pre-approved to accelerate the process! If you already have an auto loan with another financial institution, we invite you to look into refinancing at S2S so you can start taking advantage of our great rates. We offer:
- Competitive Rates
- Flexible Terms - up to 72 months on new vehicles
Add some excitement to your life with a recreational vehicles. You can explore the trails in an ATV or snowmobile, or cruise one of Michigan’s many lakes on a new jet ski. Shore to Shore has financing available for your recreational vehicle.
- Financing available on loans for Boats, Motorcycles, RVs, Snowmobiles, ATVs and Jet Skis
- Campers, trailers, motor homes, and personal watercraft may require a down payment
- Flexible terms
Personal loans are a great way to afford expensive items while maintaining your monthly budget. Buy that computer, TV, or pay college tuition with a signature loan from Shore to Shore Community Federal Credit Union.
Let your current Shore to Shore CFCU share account continue to earn dividends while your funds secure your loan. Plus, the money can be used to finance anything you want.
- Borrow up to your savings balance
- Flexible terms
Stretch Your Check is the perfect way to tie you over between paychecks. Based on the rates and fees charged by local payday lending programs, our annual fee and 18% interest rate provide a much cheaper solution to members needing a little extra cash in their wallets. Here's how easy Stretch Your Check is:
- Existing members with direct deposit of their payroll will qualify* immediately for $500 with a $50 annual fee.
- New members will be required to have direct deposit and will qualify* for $250. After two successful repayment processes, Stretch Your Check can be increased to $500 upon your request.
- You must pay the entire outstanding balance, plus interest, within 30 days before obtaining another advance.
See our payday lending comparison chart below to see your potential savings:
|Lenders||Interest||Loan Amount||APR*||Term||Total Finance Charges|
|Average Traditional Payday Lender||$15 per $100 borrowed for each 14 day term.||$500||390%||28 days||$150|
|Stretch Your Check||18% APR $50 per year||$500||18%||30 days||$7.40|
|With Stretch Your Check, on $500 you save:
(not including yearly enrollment of $50)
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Members must meet loan eligibility requirements.
Go to main navigation