Online Banking Upgrade is Now Complete
We have some great news to share! Our Online Banking upgrade is now complete!
It is recommended that all Mobile Banking users sign in to Online Banking post-upgrade to avoid any Mobile Banking issues that could result from the upgrade.
What Is New?
The overall look and feel of Online Banking is new and has user customized dashboard functionality. Some other key differences that will make your Online Banking experience even better include:
- Enhanced Security. Upon logging into Online Banking for the first time after the upgrade, you will be prompted to select a new watermark image. This watermark image will replace your current Online Banking passphrase. You will also need to set up challenge questions and a password reset question and answer. This will allow you to reset your password on your own if you forget it in the future.
- A Message Center where you can send messages to the Credit Union regarding questions and concerns about your account.
- More e-alerts, including additional security and transaction alerts.
- Greater search capabilities in transaction histories.
- The ability to personalize the name(s) of your share and loan accounts.
- The ability to update your contact information.
- The ability to open a new Side Share, Vacation Club, Holiday Club, Money Market, or Save to Win account within your existing account number.
Here is our brand new look:
If you have questions about this upgrade, please contact us by stopping into a branch, or calling us at 866.661.8328.
« Return to "Community News and Events Blog"